Since 2005 we have been the exclusive partner broker of the Swiss Federation of Private Schools (SFPS). Within the framework of this cooperation, as well as our cooperation with the SGIS (Swiss Group of International Schools), we have developed solutions specifically for private schools in the areas of pension provision and liability risks.
What added value can we offer you as an insurance broker for private schools?
- Actual risk analysis – we can draw on many years of experience in the field of private schools for all of your insurance needs
- Specially developed liability solutions for private schools with Zurich Insurance, which cover the specific requirements of the various parties involved
- Directors and officers liability insurance solutions (D&O) specially designed for the needs of a private school – you can find an overview in our brochure at Downloads
- Relief services provided by the EXFOUR compensation fund office for AHV, family allowances (FAK) and sickness daily allowances
- Special pension plans in the area of BVG in cooperation with PKG Pensionskasse and others
- For private school teachers, health insurance framework contracts with discounts on supplementary insurance with Swica and Assura
- Legal protection; a special solution for legal support of the school
- Support of the human resources departments of schools with workshops on insurance for new employees – Welcome and Leaving Sessions
- Workshops and planning in the area of retirement for employees
If you would like to learn more about our services and the advantages that a school broker offers, we would be pleased to hear from you!
Are you employed as a teacher by a school that is a member of the SFPS or SGIS? This means that you can benefit from a discount of up to 10% on the supplementary health insurance policies from Swica and Assura. Please contact us. We will be happy to advise you.
In addition to health insurance, we are also happy to support you in the area of private insurance. Whether you have questions about personal liability insurance or private pension schemes, we can help you. You can find an initial overview of the possible coverages here.
Do you leave switzerland for good and you need an insurance for the coverage gap between the two employments? In that case we have the right solution for you. Please klick here, and close the insurance gap with our international travel insurance.
Did you know that the Swiss Health Care Insurance Act (KVG/LAMal for short) provides an exemption under Article 3.2 for persons who are in Switzerland for training purposes only?
Article 2.g.4 of the KVV/OAMal states: The above-mentioned groups may be exempted on request, provided they have equivalent insurance coverage during their stay in Switzerland.
Are you under 45 years of age and a pupil, student or trainee and only in Switzerland for training purposes? If so, you can save time and money by immediately taking out health insurance online here.